, a service offered by Interfy Interncional LLC.
, on the Internet, or that may compose Company electronic databases.
The Portal may have access to links to other external sites whose content and privacy policies are not the responsibility of INTERFY CORPORATION. Therefore, we recommend that when redirecting to external sites, users should always consult their privacy policies before providing their data or information.
If, at any time, it promotes a substantial change in the way personal information is collected, INTERFY CORPORATION will inform you of the new privacy conditions:
a) to the general public by prominent announcement on our home page;
b) to registered users through electronic communication.
For purposes of this Policy, the following considerations must be observed:
1) INTERFY CORPORATION collects personally identifiable information when you:
a) register on our website;
b) contact us through the customer service channels.
2) For each of the data collection modalities, different information may be requested, according to the purpose of the collection. Thus, users will always be informed about the data being collected, whether or not it is at their discretion to provide it, and in each case will also be advised of the consequences of their decision.
3) INTERFY CORPORATION also automatically receives and stores, through cookies, information on its servers about browser activity, including the IP address and the page accessed.
4) The entry of personal data of the user in the portal of interfy and the acceptance of navigation cookies are not requirements to navigate the Portal, being optional. The user who decides to provide their personal data declare to know and accept the terms of this Policy.
5) All information collected from the user travels securely over the internet using an encryption process.
6) Personal information is stored on servers in many countries of the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country in which you live.
7) We will use our best efforts to maintain the integrity and confidentiality of the information you provide to us.
8) All personal data collected will be incorporated into INTERFY CORPORATION's databases based on our Cloud infrastructure providers.
9) INTERFY CORPORATION uses the information collected for the following general purposes: I) identification of the user for access to the management system and for the billing of services offered; II) optimize the use of the interactive experience while browsing the Portal; III) elaborate general statistics, informing the user; IV) answer the questions and requests of its users; (V) conduct our communication and relationship marketing campaigns; (IV) communicate with users in order to provide them with information about our company, products, services and promotions.
11) Unless we have a legal or judicial determination, users' information will never be transferred to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which it was collected by INTERFY CORPORATION.
12) INTERFY CORPORATION undertakes to use the best protection systems provided by internet technology, and is therefore not liable for damages resulting from your access and / or use by third parties, whether intentionally or culpably.
13) The user guarantees the veracity and accuracy of the personal data provided in this Portal, assuming the corresponding responsibility if they are not accurate. INTERFY CORPORATION assumes no liability in case of inaccuracy of personal data entered by the user in this Portal.
14) The user who enters the personal data may, at any time, request to be informed of the contents thereof, as well as any corrections or deletions deemed convenient, including totals, by filling in the rectification form.
If you have questions or suggestions, please send a message through our Contact